Anglesey Pursuits is an adventure-based activities company operating in and around Anglesey, North Wales
Catering for ages 8 and upwards Anglesey Pursuits has a variety of packages to suit your needs. If you are looking for something a bit different to do, why not give Anglesey Pursuits a go? You can be sure of a memorable experience set in some of the most beautiful parts of North Wales!
Based in Holyhead, Anglesey Pursuits is ideally placed and within reach of numerous blue flag beaches, ample coastline and Snowdonia’s National Park giving you the opportunity to take part in activities such as coasteering, kayaking, gorge walking, raft building, climbing and abseiling.
We offer packages for hen and stag parties, family activity days, corporate team building and so much more! Send us an email using the contact form, or give us a ring to find out more and have an informal chat about what you’re hoping to get out of your activity day.
Director & Lead Instructor
Andy will be your lead instructor for all your adventure activities. Ensuring you have an amazing time, safely and enjoyably.
With over 27 years training and leading civilian and military groups around the world, Andy is highly qualified and has a vast amount of experience.
His qualifications are too extensive to list in full, but include:
- Rock Leader
- Army Physical Training Instructor
- UKCC Level 2 Coach Kayak
- Single Pitch Award (Climbing & Abseiling)
- Single Rope Technique
- Mountain Leader Summer
- 4 Star Leader Inland Kayak
- 4 Star Leader Sea Kayak
- White Water Safety and Rescue
- Open Water Navigation and Tidal Planning
- Coastal Navigation and Tidal Planning
- Maritime Short Range Operator
- Coastal National Power Boat Handler Level 2
- Registered Exercise Professional Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 4 Certificate Education and Training (QCF)
Director & Customer Relations Mgr
Natasha will guide you through the booking process, ensuring your experience with Anglesey Pursuits is the best it can be.